GACF links both the expertise and technology for security skills development training and direct on the ground support in order to overcome ecological threats and provide livelihoods that continually support and sustain conservation efforts including:
- Establish a GACF anti-poaching model for 'universal' implementation and execution.
- Utilise advanced technology to secure against threats to ecosystems.
- Create sustainable jobs for local people through education and direct employment
- Promote value of ecosystems through educational programmes.
- Collaborate with relevant groups to focus efforts on protecting ecosystems.
- Contribute towards environmental and social benefits locally and nationally (starting with South Africa).